Information We Collect
How do we use your basic information
1. Provide and maintain our services, and perform basic operations to continue to serve our users.
2. Manage and protect our services (including troubleshooting, information analysis, testing, data hosting).
3. Notify you of the changes in our services, allowing you to understand how you use our services when choosing to join the new features in our services, so that we can constantly improve our products.
4. Publicize our services and products, and send push notifications. You can turn off push notifications at the device level through the device settings to choose not to receive push notifications.
5. Use third-party advertising networks to provide personalized advertising in our services. Depend on your consent to process personal data to provide you with personalized advertising.
Our services are available only for people aged 18 and over. We do not deliberately collect personal information from children under 18.
Disclose and share your information
1. We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with a variety of tasks, including hosting and maintenance, continuous development, analytics, customer service, marketing, advertising. We may also share information with advertising partners who distribute ads in our services.
2. We will never provide or provide any information to a third party without your prior consent. If your personal information is required by law or disclosed in good faith, we may disclose your personal information if we consider such actions necessary to comply with legal obligations, and to protect and defend our rights or property.